Those Kodak moments...
So I have taken the great leap and have joined the digital camera world and so far I am enjoying being on board! Yip, I have bought myself a new camera, since my old one decided to bite the bullet after over 14 years of service. I may still attempt to get the normal camera fixed in the future, but at present the buying of a new camera seemed the more sensible thing to do. I would show you what the new camera looks like but unfortunately I can't take a picture of it! Anyway, it is a Kodak model and I am really happy with it. And to show off how happy I am with it, here are some pictures I have taken with it... I take this opportunity to show you stuff growing in my garden...

Left: my first tomato - it is about the size of a marble but I am oh so proud of it... I grew this from seed.

Right: my first chilli - also about the size of a funny shaped marble. There are plenty more appearing on the plants but this is the largest one for now.

Left: a flower in my garden.

Right: a Viola in my garden.
And now I think I will quit as the computer is really slow in loading these pictures up and doesn't seem to want to load the ones that I really want to show you... will try one last time and then will quit....
Oh miracles never cease... the computer decided at long last to load this picture (poppy below). I was about to take it and the hover-fly just landed. I like really like this picture. Anyway, I think that is enough from me at present. CJ

Left: my first tomato - it is about the size of a marble but I am oh so proud of it... I grew this from seed.

Right: my first chilli - also about the size of a funny shaped marble. There are plenty more appearing on the plants but this is the largest one for now.

Left: a flower in my garden.

Right: a Viola in my garden.
And now I think I will quit as the computer is really slow in loading these pictures up and doesn't seem to want to load the ones that I really want to show you... will try one last time and then will quit....
Oh miracles never cease... the computer decided at long last to load this picture (poppy below). I was about to take it and the hover-fly just landed. I like really like this picture. Anyway, I think that is enough from me at present. CJ

1 Comments:
Great photos, Claire! It's wonderful to see you having so much fun with your new camera. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home