... and other wildlife (more).
After my night of spotting some nocturnal wildlife, I had a day in the garden watching birds flock to my feeders (mainly sparrows), at one stage having approximately 20 birds sitting around the feeder and along the fence. While clearing some of the garden I also noticed some caterpillars feeding happily on one of my small trees (belonging to the buff-tip moth - see pics below) and more slugs and snails. Once it had gone dark again I was able to do some bat watching too as three bats were merrily flying around my back garden looking for insects. These bats seem to like frequenting my garden, as I have seen them (presuming they are the same ones) around a couple of times now. Unfortunately I have been unable to identify them, as they are a little too quick for me to see them properly in the dark!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home