Amazing...
how you create a new website and are all excited about spreading news and then you can't get a moment to actually add to the site! That has been my problem for the last week and will probably remain a problem until I get myself sorted out with a new computer! And some enthusiasm too!
But, for now I would like to take a moment to welcome Family, Friends and strangers to my blog. I hope that you enjoy my future postings, although I will admit now (although some may already know this) that I am not very good with creative writing (English was not my favourite subject at school) so you may find I ramble sometimes.
For those who do not know me, here is a little about me: I was born and raised in South Africa (mostly in Johannesburg) but moved out to the UK in 2003 (...hence the title "Out of S Africa"for my blog). I studied zoology at Rhodes University (in Grahamstown, SA) and, since moving to the UK, I have been working in Cambridge. I enjoy playing squash, reading books and watching tv and movies. I love animals but currently do not have any pets, although I would love to have another Border Collie! And that is about it for me...
And on that note I best get on with work.
But, for now I would like to take a moment to welcome Family, Friends and strangers to my blog. I hope that you enjoy my future postings, although I will admit now (although some may already know this) that I am not very good with creative writing (English was not my favourite subject at school) so you may find I ramble sometimes.
For those who do not know me, here is a little about me: I was born and raised in South Africa (mostly in Johannesburg) but moved out to the UK in 2003 (...hence the title "Out of S Africa"for my blog). I studied zoology at Rhodes University (in Grahamstown, SA) and, since moving to the UK, I have been working in Cambridge. I enjoy playing squash, reading books and watching tv and movies. I love animals but currently do not have any pets, although I would love to have another Border Collie! And that is about it for me...
And on that note I best get on with work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home